Rabu, 20 Februari 2013

 

Lagu Lawas Lobo

lagu lawas lobo


 How Can I Tell Her

She knows when I'm lonesome, she cries when I'm sad
She's up in the good times, she's down in the bad
Whenever I'm discouraged, she knows just what to do
But girl she doesn't know about you.

I can tell her my troubles, she makes them all seem right
I can make up excuses not to hold her at night
We can talk of tomorrow, I'll tell her things that I want to do
But girl how can I tell her about you.

How can I tell her about you
Girl please tell me what to do
Everything seems right whenever I'm with you
So girl won't you tell me how to tell her about you.

How can I tell her I don't miss her whenever I'm away
How can I say it's you I think of every single night and day
But when is it easy telling someone we're through
Ah girl help me tell her about you.



Silakan unduh lagu-lagu lawas LOBO di bawah ini:

how can i tell her

it sure took a long time

a simple man

backbay

don't expect me to be your friend

don't tell me goodnight

dream lover

faithful

it doesn't matter anymore

i'd love you to want me

i long to see my home


Let It Be Me

I bless the day I found you,
I want to stay around you
And so I beg you, let it be me
Don't take this heaven from one,
If you must cling to someone
Now and forever, let it be me
Each time we meet love,
I find complete love
Without your sweet love
what would life be
So never leave me lonely,
Tell me you love me only
And that you'll always let it be me
Each time we meet love,
I find complete love
Without your sweet love
what would life be



let it be me

me and you and a dog named boo

my first time

rock and roll days

stoney

the carribean disco show

the end of the world

there ain't no way

will you still love me tomorrow
Share: